Age is not a limit to life! The 109-year-old cardiologist shares his secret to longevity and good health.
Doctor Butler states that secret to his longevity is in maintaining healthy and clean blood vessels. If your vessels are clean and healthy, you can live for 120 years more, feeling absolutely healthy. Cardiologists also confirm this.
Our columnist arranged an interview with Dr. Clyde Butler to find out how he maintains healthy and clean blood vessels, thereby extending his life.
Dr. Clyde Butler at the age of 109. A photo of him at work.
- Dr. Butler, you said clean blood vessels are the key to good health. Could you tell me more about it?
- It’s very simple. Activity of organs and systems in the body depends on the quality of blood circulation. The circulatory system delivers nutrients and oxygen to all organs in the body and removes carbon dioxide and metabolic products from the blood. At a young age, we move a lot and our blood vessels are fresh, elastic and clean, so our bodies receive plenty of nutrients. As we age, we tend to move less and blood vessels start getting clogged. It is caused by many different reasons adverse factors (such as smoking, unhealthy eating, poor environment, sedentary lifestyle) and also due to nature (lipid deposition, aging processes taking place in all organisms).
What does 'dirty' blood vessel mean? Imagine some pipes full of rust hat happen? The water pressure increases, and the water taste so good. The same thing happens with blood vessels. When cholesterol or other substances build up on the inner lining of blood vessels, the pressure increases ( Impaired blood vessel function is the main cause of hypertension! ), ventually, the blood blends with impurities and the blood circulation becomes deranged. As a result, all organs and systems of the body get affected, including the skin.
If you are careful and keep your blood vessels clean, you can live for at least 120 years and your body will be working smoothly without any pain in your organs or joints. In other words, cleaning your blood vessels can prolong lifespan and improve your health. This is no longer a hypothesis, it’s a tested method. I have recommended this method to my patients and I practice it too. Everyone who follows my advice ha very high chances of outliving their peers.
- What makes blood vessels 'dirty'?
- As I said, the entire body gets affected, starting with organs and systems that are directly linked to blood circulation - the cardiovascular system.
Impurities from blood vessels may cause the following diseases:
- Atherosclerosis. Blood vessels no longer work smoothly: small blood vessels are completely blocked and the main blood vessels are clogged by bad cholesterol.
- Ischemic heart disease. This disease is caused by frequent anemia in coronary arteries, which is caused by impurities in the blood vessels.
- Stroke. Anemia to the brain tissue causes nerve end points to stop working, leading to loss of function.
- Hypertension. Impurities from blood vessels cause vascular narrowing and hypertension.
- Varicose veins. They appear inside the body, not just on the legs (which is alarming for women). Hemorrhoids are the result of varicose veins.
- Venous and arterial thrombosis. Deposition of impurities in the blood vessels forms thrombus and causes blood vessels to fail, which can cause a group of cells to die. If the thrombus is not aligned and enters the bloodstream, it is possible to block the blood vessels in the heart, which in 70% of cases will cause death of the patient.
These photos show the hazards of plaque deposits in the arteries that can affect your health and shorten lifespan.
A woman's heart dies cardiac arrest
53-year-old man suffered a stroke. Stroke ALWAYS lead to disability. These patients need special care. The reason is due to a blood vessel blockage.
Varicose veins that many women suffer from are also the direct result of plaque deposits in blood vessels.
This is very common. Doctors are well aware of this, and they know that it's necessary to clean blood vessels. However, healthcare industry neglects it for some reason. ajority of doctors prescribe pills to lower blood pressure to patients who suffer from high blood pressure. However, this is not a cure, just a temporary treatment. It is absolutely necessary to clean blood vessels his practiced in the US and Europe by people over 35-40 for more than half of a century very patient is aware of the importance of cleaning blood vessels. I always wonder why we do not apply this method in our country.
- Are there any symptoms that help to recognize the presence of build-up in blood vessels?
- Yes, of course. The main symptoms are:
- Memory decline
- Chronic fatigue
- Problems in sex
- Vision and hearing disorders
- High blood pressure
- Respiratory failure and angina
- Pale foot skin
- Pain in muscles and joints
Whether or not you have one of these symptoms, you need to clean your blood vessels at least once in 5 years after you have turned 30. Certainly, it will keep you in good health for a very long time.
Impurities tend to build up in blood vessels, especially in the elderly. To have healthy vessels, avoid foods rich in cholesterol because it builds up on the walls of your arteries over time.
- Please share your secret to maintaining clean blood vessels.
- Previously, the process of cleaning up blood cells took me several months. I was collecting medical herbs in the market or had to order them from online shops. Then I would drink them for certain period of time. Now, I don't need to do this anymore, because my colleagues from the Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases have created a good and inexpensive remedy for cleaning blood vessels: "Blood Balance Advanced Formula". This product helps regulat blood pressure and treat hypertension. This is a great medication which helps me achieve my goal of cleaning blood vessels.
This drug does not contain chemicals but only concentrated extracts of medicinal herbs that clean blood cells.
Recently, many patients ask me about having dialysis procedure I always recommend try this product before considering having dialysis. I think its very effective.
The Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases publishes official statistics about clinical studies of this amazing product. 2000 patients who participated in the study, were successfully treated with "Blood Balance Advanced Formula" and observed positive impact on blood pressure.
Results of the study:
- ● Normalized arterial blood pressure after 1-2 days of using the drug - 99% of cases
- ● Stabilized heart rate after the treatment was ended - 97% of cases
- ● Blood vessels completely cleaned of cholesterol after the treatment was ended- 99% of patients
- ● Increased effectiveness of the treatment of chronic diseases - 99% of patients
- ● Improved overall health - 100% of patients
- ● No adverse reactions during treatment - 100% of patients
- How affordable is the "Blood Balance Advanced Formula" and where can I buy it?
- You know, old people like me can't afford expensive medicines. I would not advise "Blood Balance Advanced Formula", if it was not affordable.
It is the company's main product for treatment of arterial hypertension.
To maintain clean blood vessels, I recommend repeating this treatment every 1-2 years, especially older people. It will help you to stay healthy and delay the signs of aging. Clean blood vessels are a guarantee of good health and longevity.
- Thank you for sharing with us this important information.
On the sidelines of the interview, Mr. Butler also confessed that he enjoys gardening and helping his children, even though they are already retired. His wife is already 99 years old and also follows this method to keep her blood vessels clean. They both believe that is what keeps them alive and active.
Promotion up to : Attention! Visitors of our website can participate in the promotion till . Till the end of this campaign, everyone can order the original product "Blood Balance Advanced Formula" on the official Web site absolutely free!